This page contains instructions for creating an account on CoCalc, to enable you to run Python files for this course.
Creating and Running a CoCalc Account:
- Go to this link - CoCalc - Collaborative Calculation in the Cloud
- Click Run CoCalc.
- Choose a sign in method or create an account.
- Once you have signed in, click Create New Project and give it a title.
- Download the file below:
- Click Create or upload files.
- Scroll to Upload files and find the file you just donwloaded. It should be named intro.ipynb.
- Scroll up and click Files in the top left corner.
- Open the intro.ipynb file.
- You should see a notebook appear, inside which you can run Python scripts. Have a look through the introductory file and get a feel for how Python works.
- Once you have done this, download the second notebook file below and follow the same instructions.
- Here are some extra noteboooks to work through and have a look at.
- Finally, the code to run the experiment...